NOTE: This manual is a work in progress. Please let us know if you think something is missing by filing an issue, or join our Discord server.
v0.1.1: Improvements to Docs, Better operator support, Cleaning up Stdlib
You can download this release from Github
- The manual is now automatically released in CI through Github Actions.
- We've got an open invite to Discord available on every page.
- Erlang as a runtime dependency has been clarified.
- Fixed several SEO issues.
- Better support for bit-shift, unary float, and keyword operators
- Now support for floating point numbers without trailing digits (
1. == 1.0)
📚 Standard Library
- Introduced the
- Clean up several unimplemented bindings that were leftovers from the OCaml standard library