NOTE: This manual is a work in progress. Please let us know if you think
something is missing by filing an
issue, or join our Discord server.
You can download this release from Github
- The manual is now automatically released in CI through Github Actions.
- We've got an open invite to Discord available on every page.
- Erlang as a runtime dependency has been clarified.
- Fixed several SEO issues.
- Better support for bit-shift, unary float, and keyword operators
- Now support for floating point numbers without trailing digits (
1. == 1.0)
- Introduced the
- Clean up several unimplemented bindings that were leftovers from the OCaml